- Title Pages
- National Bureau of Economic Research
- Relation of the Directors to the Work and Publications of the National Bureau of Economic Research
- Prefatory Note
- 1 Blueprint for Expanded and Integrated U.S. Accounts
- 2 The Architecture of the System of National Accounts
- 3 Principles of National Accounting For Nonmarket Accounts
- 4 A Framework for Nonmarket Accounting
- 5 The “Architecture” of Capital Accounting
- 6 Integrating Industry and National Economic Accounts
- 7 Aggregation Issues in Integrating and Accelerating the BEA's Accounts
- 8 Integrating Expenditure and Income Data
- 9 An Integrated BEA/BLS Production Account
- 10 The Integration of the Canadian Productivity Accounts Within the System of National Accounts
- 11 Integrated Macroeconomic Accounts for the United States
- 12 Micro and Macro Data Integration
- Panel Remarks
- Author Index
- Subject Index
- A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.