- Title Pages
- One A Theory of Judicial Reputation and Audiences
- Two Pockets of Exception
- Three Wearing Two Hats: Judges and Nonjudicial Functions
- Four The Selection and Monitoring of Judges: The Spread of Judicial Councils
- Five When Courts Collide: Intracourt Relations and the Problem of Audiences
- SIX The Rule of Lawyers: Globalization, International Law, and Judicial Reputation
- Seven Conclusion: The Shift toward the External Audience and Lessons for Reform
- Appendix A: List of Courts Included in the Dataset
- Appendix B: Data on Judicial Councils
- Judicial Reputation
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.