- Title Pages
- National Bureau of Economic Research
- 1 Why and Wherefore of Increased Scientific Collaboration
- 2 The (Changing) Knowledge Production Function
- 3 Collaboration, Stars, and the Changing Organization of Science
- 4 Credit History
- 5 The Rise of International Coinvention
- 6 Information Technology and the Distribution of Inventive Activity
- 7 Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Renewable Energy
- 8 Economic Value Creation in Mobile Applications
- 9 State Science Policy Experiments
- 10 The Endless Frontier
- 11 Algorithms and the Changing Frontier
- Author Index
- Subject Index
- The Changing Frontier
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.