- Title Pages
- Introduction: World Renunciation in a Nineteenth-Century World
- Chapter One Dharmapala as Theosophist
- Chapter Two Buddhists in Japan
- Chapter Three Universalists Abroad
- Chapter Four Dharmapala, the British, and the Bengalis
- Chapter Five Dharmapala and the British Empire
- Chapter Six World Wanderer Returns Home
- Appendix 1 The Diaries and Notebooks Explained
- Appendix 2 A Chronology of the Life of Anagarika Dharmapala
- Rescued from the Nation
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.