- Title Pages
- One The “Marco Polo Maps” and the Polo Family
- Two Who Was “Biaxio Sirdomap”?
- Three To the Distant East
- Four The Daughters’ Maps
- Five Chronicles and Histories
- Six Maps of the New World
- Seven Conclusions and Future Directions
- Appendix 1: An Inventory of the Documents
- Appendix 2: A Partial Genealogy of the Rossi Family
- Appendix 3: Genealogy of the Family of Marco Polo the Traveller
- The Mysteries of the Marco Polo Maps
Benjamin B. Olshin
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.