- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Perceptions of Tropical Forests and Natural Regeneration
- Chapter 2 Ancient Human Legacies in Tropical Forest Landscapes
- Chapter 3 Landscape Transformation and Tropical Forest Regeneration through Prehistory
- Chapter 4 Tropical Forest Dynamics and Disturbance Regimes
- Chapter 5 Successional Pathways and Forest Transformations
- Chapter 6 Tropical Forest Succession on Newly Created Substrates
- Chapter 7 Forest Regeneration following Agricultural Land Uses
- Chapter 8 Forest Regeneration following Hurricanes and Fires
- Chapter 9 Forest Regeneration following Selective Logging and Land-Use Synergisms
- Chapter 10 Functional Traits and Community Assembly during Secondary Succession
- Chapter 11 Recovery of Ecosystem Functions during Forest Regeneration
- Chapter 12 Animal Diversity and Plant-Animal Interactions in Regenerating Forests
- Chapter 13 Tropical Reforestation Pathways
- Chapter 14 Regenerating Forests in Tropical Landscapes
- Chapter 15 Synthesis: The Promise of Tropical Forest Regeneration in an Age of Deforestation
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.