- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Observations about the Law, the Legal Mind, and Our Legal System
- Chapter 2 Government Funding of Research in the United States
- Chapter 3 How Is the “Integrity of Research” Regulated: What Is Research Misconduct?
- Chapter 4 Protecting Human Subjects: Bits, Bytes, and Biopsies
- Chapter 5 Financial Conflicts of Interest: The Legacy of Shoeless Joe Jackson
- Chapter 6 Who Can Gain Access to Your Data?
- Chapter 7 Intellectual Property: Who Owns Your Inventions, Words, Data, and Specimens?
- Chapter 8 What Regulations Govern the Welfare of Laboratory Animals?
- Appendix A A Short Guide to the Unusual World of Legal Citations
- Appendix B Often-Used Abbreviations
- Appendix C Links to Relevant Laws and Regulations
- Appendix D Approaches to Problems
- Law in the Laboratory
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.