- Title Pages
- Introduction: When More Becomes Less
- One Studying Imitation in the South
- Two The Divergent Logics of Hard- and Soft-News Production
- Three Monitoring and Imitation in News Production
- Four The Homogenization of News Products
- Five The Consumption of Online News at Work
- Six The Consumption of Increasingly Less Diverse News Content
- Seven The Work of News in an Age of Information Abundance
- Appendix A: Research Design
- Appendix B: Supplementary Studies
- News at Work
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.