- Title Pages
- 1 “Experimental Neuroses”: Hypnotism at the Salpêtrière Hospital
- 2 The Controversy between Paris and Nancy over Hypnotic Suggestion
- 3 “Amour expérimental”: Facts and Fetishes at the Musée Charcot
- 4 The Question of Lay Hypnosis
- 5 Paris–Vienna: A Problematic Transfer
- 6 Freud and the Vicissitudes of Private Practice
- 7 The Psychotherapeutic Private Practice between Clinic and Laboratory
- 8 Experimentalism without a Laboratory: The Psychoanalytic Setting
- Sites of the Unconscious
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.