- Title Pages
- 1 On the Evolution of US Foreign-Exchange-Market Intervention
- 2 Exchange Market Policy in the United States
- 3 Introducing the Exchange Stabilization Fund, 1934–1961
- 4 US Intervention during the Bretton Woods Era, 1962–1973
- 5 US Intervention and the Early Dollar Float, 1973–1981
- 6 US Foreign-Exchange-Market Intervention during the Volcker-Greenspan Era, 1981–1997
- 7 Lessons from the Evolution of US Monetary and Intervention Policies
- Appendix 1 Summaries of Bank of England Documents
- Appendix 2 Empirical Method for Assessing Success Counts
- Strained Relations
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.