- Title Pages
- 1 The Professional Wound
- 2 The Dark Landscape of the Profession: The Legal Academy and the Loss of Ideals
- 3 The Profession and the Loss of Professional Mythology
- 4 The Mythological Function of the Lost Ideals
- 5 The Negative Archetype in Professional Mythology
- 6 Professional Mythology and the Loss of Community
- 7 Why the Profession Should Be Saved
- 8 A Preface to New Ideals: Coming to Terms with the Historical Masculinity of the Profession
- 9 Realizing the Feminine in Lawyers' Work: Conceiving a New Ideal of Power
- 10 Beginning the Lawyer's Inner Journey: New Models and Heros
- 11 Something Greater than Oneself: Envisioning a New Ideal, Understanding Lawyers' Faith
- 12 Pursuing the Lawyers' Faith: Reconvening the Campfire, Creating Storytelling Models for a Broader Ideal of Justice
- 13 The Roles of Law Schools and the Bar in Conceiving a New Profession
- Appendix A A Model Mentoring Program for Young Lawyers
- Appendix B A Model Mentoring Program for Law Students
- Attachment A Duties of Statewide Mentoring Coordinator
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.