- Title Pages
- Chapter One Twenty-First-Century Transition Struggles
- Chapter Two Scenario Construction
- Chapter Three Scenarios of Future United States–China Warfare: What Is Missing from This Picture?
- Chapter Four Power-Transition, Offensive-Realism, and Leadership Long-Cycle Perspectives on Structural Transitions
- Chapter Five Systemic Transition Dynamics and Conflict Drivers in the China–United States Transition Context
- Chapter Six Constraints on Transition Conflict
- Chapter Seven Weak Conflict Constraints and Weak Conflict Inducements: The “More of the Same” and “Pax Americana II” Scenarios
- Chapter Eight Weak Conflict Constraints and Strong Conflict Inducements: The “Transition War” Scenario
- Chapter Nine Strong Conflict Constraints and Strong Conflict Inducements: The “Pax Sinica” Scenario
- Chapter Ten Strong Conflict Constraints and Weak Conflict Inducements: The “Liberal Peace” Scenario
- Chapter Eleven Using the Scenarios in the Twenty-FirstCentury
- Transition Scenarios
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.