- Title Pages
- 1 Mallarmé and a Proffer of Silence
- 2 Cézanne: Depth in the World
- 3 Proust through the Fold of Memory
- 4 Debussy: Silence and Resonance
- 5 Cézanne: Depth in the World
- 6 Proust: In Search of the <i>True</i> Albertine
- 7 Harmony and the Movement of Style in Debussy
- 8 On the Musical Idea of Proust
- 9 Debussy: The Form That Has Arrived at Itself
- 10 Synesthesia, Recollection, Resurrection
- The Rhythm of Thought
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.