- Title Pages
- National Bureau of Economic Research
- Relation of the Directors to the Work and Publications of the National Bureau of Economic Research
- 1 Coping with Shocks and Shifts: The Multilateral Trading System in Historical Perspective
- 2 International Policy Coordination: The Long View
- 3 Can the Doha Round Be a Development Round?: Setting a Place at the Table
- 4 Preferential Trade Agreements and the World Trade System: A Multilateralist View
- 5 Trade and Industrialization after Globalization’s Second Unbundling: How Building and Joining a Supply Chain Are Different and Why It Matters
- 6 Facing the Climate Change Challenge in a Global Economy
- 7 Multilateral Economic Cooperation and the International Transmission of Fiscal Policy
- 8 The International Monetary System: Living with Asymmetry
- 9 Global Macroeconomic and Financial Supervision: Where Next?
- Charlene Barshefsky
- Martin Feldstein
- Subir Gokarn
- Paul Keating
- Author Index
- Subject Index
- Globalization in an Age of Crisis
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.