- Title Pages
- A National Bureau of Economic Research Conference Report
- National Bureau of Economic Research
- Relation of the Directors to the Work and Publications of the National Bureau of Economic Research
- Chapter 1 Government Spending and Private Activity
- Chapter 2 Fiscal Multipliers in Recession and Expansion
- 3. The Household Effects of Government Spending
- 4 The Role of Growth Slowdowns and Forecast Errors in Public Debt Crises
- 5 Game Over Simulating Unsustainable Fiscal Policy
- 6 How Do Laffer Curves Differ across Countries?
- 7 Perceptions and Misperceptions of Fiscal Inflation
- 8 The “Austerity Myth”
- 9 Can Public Sector Wage Bills Be Reduced?
- 10 Entitlement Reforms in Europe
- 11 “Fiscal Devaluation” and Fiscal Consolidation
- 12 Fiscal Rules
- 13 The Electoral Consequences of Large Fiscal Adjustments
- Author Index
- Subject Index
- Fiscal Policy after the Financial Crisis
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.