- Title Pages
- Chapter One Classifying Rodent Population Changes
- Chapter Two Biogeography of Rodent Population Fluctuations
- Chapter Three Reproductive Rates in Fluctuating Populations
- Chapter Four Mortality Rates in Fluctuating Populations
- Chapter Five Immigration and Emigration
- Chapter Six Spatial Dynamics of Populations
- Chapter Seven How Can We Determine What Drives Population Changes?
- Chapter Eight The Food Hypothesis
- Chapter Nine Predation as the Explanation for Fluctuations
- Chapter Ten Disease as a Potential Factor in Population Changes
- Chapter Eleven Self-Regulation Hypotheses for Fluctuations
- Chapter Twelve Multifactor Explanations of Fluctuations
- Chapter Thirteen Models for Fluctuating Rodent Populations
- Chapter Fourteen Key Studies Yet to Be Done
- Chapter Fifteen Synthesis of Rodent Population Dynamics
- Chapter Sixteen Comparative Dynamics of Rodents and Other Mammals
- Population Fluctuations in Rodents
- University of Chicago Press
Chicago Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.